- Posts should aim to encourage, inspire, or positively inform readers. Articles fitting with the theme of miraclemann.com will be given first consideration. Topics relating to motherhood, miracle babies, pregnancy, and special needs families, etc. are examples of considered blog themes.
- Posts whose main goal is to advertise will not be accepted. If you have questions about sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission of your post does not guarantee acceptance. If accepted, you may post a partial excerpt of the post on your own blog, but it needs to be linked to the full post on my blog.
- I do not offer any compensation for guest posts.
- I may publish your post and graphics on my blog and other social media channels.
- Articles should be original and not be posted elsewhere or previously published as a guest post on any other blog.
- Articles should be between 400 -700 words. If you would like to pitch your proposal before you write your post, email: email@example.com.
- Articles should be submitted in Word format. You agree we reserve the right to reformat your article to fit in with the style of the blog and edit your article for flow and errors or omissions.
- Articles should contain no outside links other than to your own blog in the bio section. No affiliate links.
- Please provide 1 – 2 images from your personal camera roll. No stock photos or pictures from third party vendors. Canva designs are accepted. Size of photographs should be 600 x 503. (I use picresize.com).
- Submit a bio with a headshot photo.
- By submitting an article, the author gives miraclemann.com permission to publish the article on the web.
- The deadline to submit your article is June 15, 2018.
- The selected article will be notified by email.
- If authors choose to subsequently republish, their contributions to miraclemann.com in another medium, publication or venue, we ask that reference to the initial publication, miraclemann.com, be acknowledged and included.
- Avoid referencing your blog, service, book or product in the body of the post. Reserve self promotion to your bio.
How to submit
Send your submission in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only submit posts you have written, not a post from a staff writer, a client that has hired you for PR, or any other person.